Thursday, February 3, 2011

Diagram for Tambourine Dance Pattern

I would like to explain the reasons why I didn’t include any tambourine dance pattern diagram in my tutorial lessons online. As you can see, the very first time I posted instructional video of a tambourine dance pattern, I have included only instructions of how to execute it. It may be difficult as you may say but I really have to think it over since posting instructional diagrams just like in the book or manual is UNDER COPYRIGHT law. I need to explain to my readers here particularly those who have been reading my posts and have been seeing my tutorial videos that such thing is not allowed.
I really like to include the diagram but please do understand that the manual is copyright and is not subject to be distributed online. I may have to find other alternative to make my own drawings for the diagram, but not get it straight on the manual as is and I won’t show that online.
I would like to thank a brethren who commented on my other posts and she was the one who asked me this question and now I am sharing my opinion about it. It is not because I wanted to keep it for myself, but we as Christians should also need to follow the governing laws applied. The dance pattern videos are allowed as an instruction but to certain reasons, everything written on a piece of paper is subject to copyright laws which I may have to be careful of and give respect to the one that created the pattern.
Now going back to giving instructions on the diagram, probably the best thing that I can do there is just to instruct per what a diagram symbol stands for on a video presentation, not on a written material like for example a pattern for CANDLE STICK, there are symbols drawn on the diagram which needs to be understood. First things first, what are the basics of tambourine dance. I would like you to back read what I have posted here so that you may understand.
As much as I wanted to share here but there are certain things we are limited to do and that is with respect to the law of COPYRIGHT. Now the question is, would you be able to grasp more of what I showed online? If not then just go over and over on the videos to study the patterns, but as to what reading diagrams, I’m sorry probably that is limited on my part to show here. Hope you do understand and God bless.

cute emoticons

1 comments:

Marvin said...

Hi, your blog is very useful. A tip though, the book is copyrighted, but the steps are not. If you really want to (wait, we love to see it) post the diagrams/steps, you could 're-write' it on a piece of paper and scan it then post it here.

Again, the book you are using is copyrighted, but no one holds a copyright on the dance steps. Just make sure that you will not be posting any "original" steps the publisher/author made.

Why am I saying this. Our Church needs a source for tambourine dance manual. It's kind of hard to look for one here (Philippines, not sure if you are also in the Philippines)...

Thanks and God bless.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact tambourinedancepatterns.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Template by:

Free Blog Templates