Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Passion and My Conviction for Tambourine Dance

I have been a tambourine dancer for 4 years and I can say that creating a site for inspiring people to dance before God is truly something that I don’t want to keep for myself. I have been searching online for ways to improve my craft but then it was limited and I know that some may not have been able to express the same way like I do.
I am happy to see such people eager to share what they know of. I do believe in my heart that dancing before the Lord is a way to Praise God and it is something that you and I should not hold of. If we know it, we better share it. Encouraging people to dance before God is special. That is the main reason why I have put this site and I will do my very best to share the patterns that I know for people who are eager to learn or beginning in their ministry to dance before God.
It is my conviction that no matter how people dance gracefully but if they don’t share it, it is just useless. What is the purpose of learning tambourine? Is it just to dance and glorify God? Of course that is the main purpose but other than that, do you have a vision to spread that knowledge that you have or you just want to keep it to yourself? Passing the torch on your students so that in due time, they will teach others too is what I have in mind.
It is not my cup of tea to just teach my students and yet my students will not share what they know in tambourine dancing. I told them that whenever you have finished what I taught you, you can now be able to share this ministry to others who desire to dance for God.
We do have busy schedules but that will never hinder us to continue the ministry that God has entrusted us. I do hope by next week, I will be able to post the missing pattern which I forgot in Book 1 plus the continuation of my tutorial for Book 2 lessons. Just in case you are reading my post, I am sure you are also waiting for the tambourine patterns that I have promised in 2010.
Posting the videos is going to take some time since I do need to shoot for the video tutorial and after that is video editing and posting it here on my blog. Just do pray that God will enable me to manage my schedule well since it will gonna be a hectic schedule for me but I am so excited every time I open my blog because I always see new visitors coming in. I just hope that you guys would be leaving your comment here if you do have some questions in mind. My passion for tambourine dance is something that I will never want to end, I will share it as long as I can and I am happy if someone here learns from what I am doing. To God be the Glory.

cute emoticons

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy and blessed to visit your site!.. More power and strength!:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact tambourinedancepatterns.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Template by:

Free Blog Templates