Friday, February 4, 2011

To Share or Not to Share Tambourine Patterns

I have told this on my blog a lot of times, I have shared my thoughts and opinions about tambourine and the passion that I have. Some don’t just understand why I created my blog and what the main purpose of it. For them they say I should have not shared the patterns coz for them it is not allowed. I don’t seem to understand why they come up with such an idea that it was illegal to share.
Just imagine this, there was a dance fusion, a hype and hip dance that the world dance and it was such a craze people imitate it and dance it whether on the street and post it online. Have they been sued for imitating the dance by those who danced it originally? Certainly not.. Anything people see on television and movie when imitated, it was just a RENDITION and cannot be sued by such.
While on the other hand a person who copy and pasted an article that existed online and reproduce it online can be sued because of COPYRIGHT laws and PLAGIARISM. That is what I stand for. I share only the dance; I don’t post the diagram of the patterns or any article that was written in the manual.
But NO ONE can dictate and tell me that I have to stop what I am doing to share what I know of to those people who have the same passion for dancing tambourine before God. What is the purpose of the ministry to dance tambourine? Is it just to keep it for yourself? Will you not be sharing what you learn with all your heart to those who deserve? I don’t think that this dance will be used wrongfully; in the first place I don’t see their hearts, only GOD sees our hearts. So I am not in the position to say whether who deserves to learn tambourine or not, for me I share it to ALL WHO WANTS TO LEARN and has the HEART to serve GOD by all means.
Someone has to pass the torch on the next generation. I do pray that if you are a person who knows to dance tambourine, share it with all your heart. Do not keep it to yourself and don’t just think that you are just the one who is gifted with that talent. I am only doing what is legal, I am a law abiding citizen too so when it comes to instruction manual and diagrams, I won’t be able to share it here as what I told my readers about it.
But puhh-lease (please) don’t be such a hypocrite telling you don’t criticize me but in fact you are already passing judgment on telling me what I have to do and not. What does God teaches us? is it to love one another, share and look after each other, not to do such self righteousness thing. Actually, dancing tambourine can be ALL IN VAIN. Yes, that is absolutely NOTHING, if your heart is not right with God. Your ministry is NOTHING, if you don’t obey the commandments of God. It will all be useless if God sees something in our hearts that is not right. Now tell me, To Share or Not to Share Tambourine Patterns, what is your CONVICTION? I have mine, I rest my case, I respect others if theirs is the exact OPPOSITE of what I do believe, but again as I have said, this is my PASSION. I know where to DRAW THE LINE. I don’t claim any recognition and such. I didn’t do anything ILLEGAL for sharing the dance. In my heart I know that we are all accountable for all the things we do here on earth.



cute emoticons
emoticons,cute

5 comments:

Unknown said...

strawberry ? GOD will bless you more.. honestly i'm learning so much with you're blog , and to share you something, we with my co-dancer following you're video while dancing. you are right GOD is Looking for someone who's heart is to dance before GOD. just continue you're best effort of sharing what you have, a gift , talent , and i will pray also for you and you're family back fort. by the way i'm pabs from CHRIST THE LIVING STONE FELLOWSHIP U.A.E once again GOD will bless you more and you're family back fort.( wag mong intindihin yong mga nag criticize sayo thank GOD kac nakikita yong passion mo, to dance before GOD ) just thank GOD..


p.s ... strawberry b talaga name mo?

Strawberrychocodahi said...

@Annie- thanks for dropping by sis, I am happy to hear that you learn something on my tutorial posts and God bless you as well for sharing this to brethrens who has the same calling and passion to dance before God. I have been busy for the past weeks since I am on vacation. I do hope to post more for this year.Shalom!

Strawberry was just my online name..

Ana S. Torres said...

my goodness! thank you so much for sharing!!!! i am extremely excited to finally find someone who's willing to share! i have been appointed to create a dance ministry for the kids. praise Jesus for you and your gift of generosity!!! <3 totally appreciate this! <3

abigail said...

God bless you more. I've always wanted to tambourine dance but got no formal learning about it. Thank God for giving you a heart for this ministry. This will be a big help for me to teach our church grammar schoolers.

tango tango said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.

Tangokurs oslo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact tambourinedancepatterns.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Template by:

Free Blog Templates