Monday, September 27, 2010

My Review on Remo Radiant Tambourine


I have been using this wonderful Tambourine for 5 years now and it is still looking great even if there are a few minor scratches on the membrane but the quality of the tambourine was really good.

In fact when I first held this tambourine, it was lighter in weight compared to the local goat skin single row jingle that I used for Tambourine dancing. Remo Radiant Tambourine is pretty in design and the durability of it was super. It will always be a dream for someone who dances before the Lord Jesus Christ to grasp this wonderful instrument of praise since it is really durable.


If you think that you have elevated to a level of worship then this tambourine is really for you. It shines like new and it does not need any major maintenance as long as you know how to really take care of your tambourine.

I have included jewels on the side on my tambourine and it shines also like the membrane. You can accessories your own tambourine by placing precious stones or gems that you can buy at local stitching stuffs shop.

The size of my tambourine by the way was 10 inches with single row jingles. I personally prefer a single row jingle than a double row jingle since the weight of it will be much heavier.

I have never ever have callous on my finger when I started using my Remo Tambourine. Probably it’s because I have been used of my local goatskin tambourine before. I am really feeling better whenever I started using my instrument of praise as I dance before God.


You can avail of this magnificent tambourine by searching it online although shipping fee will also be included and you need to wait for the delivery. As for my own experience, I didn’t order it online. Our church purchase it in Hongkong as a bulk and once it was delivered, I paid a thousand pesos for it, just can’t remember the exact amount but it was a thousand pesos or more for a Remo Tambourine.


You can check for the prices of Remo online and compare which site gives it for a lesser price. I highly recommend this instrument of praise those who have been dancing tambourine in their ministry for quite some time. As for beginners and aspirants, I still suggest you start on using the local goatskin because you need to adjust and learn balancing yourself with the tambourine and get use to it.


For comments and suggestions, just click the topic title so that the comment box will appear,thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact tambourinedancepatterns.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Template by:

Free Blog Templates