Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to thank Abigail Joy for giving me this award, now I need to share it with other fellow bloggers.



Here's a list of 7 random things about me:

1. I like pizza, pasta, cadbury fruit & nuts choco bar and ice cream

2. I would like to choreograph my own tambourine dance patterns in the future

3. I enjoy playing search object games, cross stitching and doing some arts & crafts

4. I'm interested to learn caricature drawing

5. I'm a happy mommy to baby Samuel and a loving wife to my hubby John

6. My family enjoys going to the park, mall,restaurant and the beach

7. Dreaming to travel places like Hongkong, Israel, Egypt, Brazil and Singapore


Here goes my Versatile award to 15 bloggers:

Our hope is in the Lord

mmdc7

mikis hope


Musings from Stay At Home Mom

Mommyhoods diary


The freebiejunkie

Living the gourmet

Food Fashion and Fun

Hangout with Jhing


Wedding cookies and cream

Finely chopped

Mommy head adventures

Chamber of beauty


Preggy moms

The beauty junkee


This award comes with a set of rules:
• Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link her blog to your post.
• List down 7 random things about yourself.
• Give back and award 15 more bloggers with The Versatile Blogger Award

1 comments:

Admin said...

Hi Strawberrychocodahi!
I'm Marissa (Sayaka Magcauaus)
I was doing a random search on my name to find an old account online, and came across your blog. I wonder how I got here, I'm curious to know? I tried to see if I made a comment but I couldn't find one that has my name on it. I guess one of my cousins made a comment without thinking I'm logged in haha! I hope you are having a wonderful day and it's nice to know you here!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


This policy is valid from 12 January 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact tambourinedancepatterns.blogspot.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Template by:

Free Blog Templates